This hands-on experiential class explores proven processes for spiritual growth and processes to help individuals who struggle with debt, relationships and other life challenges.
The processes are found in the book written by Esther and Jerry Hicks:
Ask and It Is Given — Learning to Manifest Your Desires.
The program is facilitated by John Kell, a retired banker and professional sign maker.
Generally, the group meets in the Conference Room on the first Sunday of the month at 1:00 p.m.
Registration is free. Participants are encouraged to make a $20 donation at the class. Register Now
Classes begin at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays using Zoom teleconferencing and end at 10:50 a.m. before the beginning of the 11 a.m. service. You can sign in to Zoom after 9:45 a.m. to chat or work through any Zoom'ing issues.
Meeting ID: 895 6969 5614
Password: [sent separately]
Follow your spiritual path through:
- self-enquiry, spiritual practice, contemplation
- For a complete description, visit the 2nd Tier Circle page.
- Videocasts classes are available online via YouTube, visit the 2nd Tier Circle Podcast Summary page.
For more information: email Steve Marcom
Meets weekly on Thursdays from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
The group is studying the text of the original version of ACIM.
Meetings are facilitated by Donna Marie Carey Jones.
Donna has been facilitating a woman’s ACIM phone study group for 5 years. Also, in 2008 she was a founder and is a director of Women of Wisdom (WOW). She is a songwriter, guitarist, and singer, and has shared ACIM songs at international conferences, retreats, and Unity churches.
For more information contact: Linda Powell email@example.com
This ongoing group studies, The End of Your World, the writings of the spiritual teacher, Adyashanti.
Adyashanti has many resources we will be using, including audio, videos, articles, and letters, many interesting interviews, and his books.
The group meets at 7:00 p.m. in the Conference Room every other Wednesday:
Jan 8 and 22; Feb. 5 and 19; March 4 and 18; April 1, 15, and 29; May 13 and 27.
Janice & Charles Coyle facilitate. Love Offering. RSVP here
Contact: Charles Coyle & Janice Collins-Coyle firstname.lastname@example.org
EarthCare volunteers meet periodically to maintain Unity of Fairfax’s sacred five acres.
- Ongoing tasks include landscaping the many gardens, recycling, maintaining our Riparian Buffer—a stormwater retention pond and a sanctuary for migrating birds—and maintaining the green roof on the Mildred Park Center.
- Email Mary Brown or Casey Tarr,
Visit the EarthCare page for details of the many EarthCare accomplishments and opportunities to serve.
Unity es un sendero positivo para la vida espiritual y en el cual honramos todos los caminos hacia Dios.
Somos incluyentes y de mente abierta, fomentamos el crecimiento espiritual y personal a través de la meditación y la oración, con cuya práctica diaria, nos ayudan a tener una conexión más fuerte con el Espíritu.
Visita la Comunidad Hispana pagina para detalles.
Men talk about their lives and challenges faced with relationships, work, children, and life purpose.
- Meet privately to help each other be the best they can be in every area of their lives.
- For more information, please contact
- Dela Anthonio
The Metaphysical Group explores different aspects of spirituality to challenge our thinking and raise our consciousness. Presentations are made from 10:00 AM to 10:50 AM using Zoom videoconferencing. The Zoom application is free and is available for both phones and computers. It is easy to install and use. Every week features a different presenter with a different topic. Feel free to jump in at any time! You can join the Zoom group starting at 9:30 Sunday Mornings:
Review the schedule on the Metaphysical Group webpage. For questions, contact a group facilitator:
If you want to be notified about upcoming sessions, email your name and email address to Dave Wiley.
If the idea of being part of a meditation sangha is appealing to you, whether you have a practice or not currently, please consider joining the 365 Mindful meditation sitting group.
The group is led by Stacey Guenther, who was has been teaching mindfulness since 2010.
Generally, the group meets in the Conference Room the first Saturday of the month at 10:00 a.m. There is a $10 fee for each class. Register Now.
For more information, contact Becky Bruner email@example.com
All movies shown on Friday nights in the Sanctuary.
- An inspiring movie each month
- Most movies are free; donations accepted at the door to cover licensing.
- Free parking
For information on an upcoming movie, visit the Classes & Events page.
The Prosperity Empowering Program of Unity of Fairfax are on hold for the time being and will be rescheduled for a later date..
- Speakers and programs that are designed to increase your consciousness of abundance, joy, and prosperity.
- Watch for upcoming events here on the website or in the monthly bulletins.
For more information, contact Jody Ruth and John Kell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supports our vibrant spiritual community by providing personal opportunities for connections, friendship, spiritual growth, and fun.
For an up-to-date description, visit the Small Groups Ministry page.
For more information (or to sign up for the email list), contact Kathy Dickman: email@example.com.
Tuesdays, 7–9 p.m. in the Sanctuary. Open to the Public. Suggested Love Offering: $5 per person.
- Open discussions to explore spirituality including spiritual energy, psychic and intuitive abilities, and meditation techniques to enhance our connection to the Divine/Creator.
- Spiritual learning occurs when we awaken to our true nature by going within to explore our essence. By going within the self, we begin the path of understanding the nature of our reality and how it works.
- Meditations are part of our learning process to experience our essence and explore our connection with the Divine/Creator.
Rev. Jeanmarie Klitzner and Rev. Susan Payne
Thursdays, 7–9 p.m. in the Conference Room. Open to the Public. Suggested Love Offering: $4 per person
- Discussion and exploration of metaphysical principles, spiritual traditions, and new age spiritual material.
- All material—books, videos, movies—and topics we study are selected by and agreed upon by the group.
- This group follows a flexible approach in our discussion to explore questions and interests that are sparked by the material we are studying.
Rev. Jeanmarie Klitzner and Rev. Susan Payne
The Unity Chorus provides music for both services, one Sunday per month.
- The Unity Chorus rehearses weekly on Wednesday nights from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m., September through June.
- The Summer Choir meets in July and August.
- Membership is available to all; experience is not required.
- Our Music Director is Amy Conley
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Music page for more information
Take a break from your busy schedule and join us for 30 minutes of prayer, meditation and stillness.
Unity of Fairfax holds a prayer and meditation service at noon every Wednesday in the Sanctuary (which is to the right after you enter the main doors; you’ll need to ring the bell at the main door to get in).
The service opens with prayer and includes silent meditation as well as an opportunity to pray about any personal joys or concerns. All are welcome.
During 11 a.m. Sunday Services, in Classroom #10 (the Y.O.U. room)
- An international youth group for teens ages 14–18 (grades 9–12)
- The purpose of Y.O.U. is to encourage and assist in the spiritual growth of all young people who are seeking to express the in-dwelling Christ in accordance with the principles of practical Christianity as taught and interpreted by Unity Institute and Unity Worldwide Ministries.
- Email email@example.com
- Visit the Youth of Unity Photo Gallery page