- At Unity of Fairfax, we offer a welcoming, safe environment to explore one’s own relationship with God in a community of like-minded individuals.
- We do not condemn anything, but affirm the healing of everything through the power of love and acceptance.
- We seek to be of service, to experience the joy of living, the wonder of loving, and the miracles produced by faith.
- Sunday Services: at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Wednesday Prayer-Meditation Service: Take a break from your busy schedule at noontime and join us for 30 minutes of prayer, meditation, and stillness.
- Youth & Family Ministry: Sunday morning childcare from 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. for families with young children, and youth programs for children K–12
- Music Ministry: live music at every service from our band, our Unity Chorus, or guest musicians and vocalists
- Adult Education Between Services:
- Ongoing Activities: Earthcare, Inspired and Unstoppable Women, the Men’s Group, Mystical Movie Night, Small Groups, Spiritual Awareness, Spiritual Growth, Unity Chorus, Youth of Unity
- Bookstore: on-site metaphysical bookstore
- Classes & Events: highlighted classes, workshops, and opportunities for social activities with fun like-minded people
- Grupo Hispano: Cada lunes por la noche ven a celebrar con música alegre, un mensaje poderoso e inspirador de “The Daily Word”, y una meditación guiada y oraciones que alinean nuestra mente y corazón con Dios.
WHO WE ARE
Centered in Divine Love, we honor and celebrate a world awakened to peace, abundance, and respect for all creation.
We are a vibrant spiritual community awakening each life to the Christ within.
- Spirit Centered
- We turn to Spirit for guidance and active communication.
- Love in Action
- We actively express unconditional love in all we think, say, and do.
- We are welcoming, cooperative, connected, accepting and compassionate to all.
- As bearers of Spirit’s divine inspiration we are the peace we hope to see in the world.
- Our thoughts, words, and deeds are trustworthy, authentic, respectful, and responsible.
The Five Basic Principles
Explore Unity’s five basic principles: What is Unity
Want to Know More?
Click here: New to Unity of Fairfax?
For more information about our Core Values, download: Core Values of Unity of Fairfax
Would you like to receive our Weekly Highlights email with upcoming Sunday service and other event information? Subscribe Now.