- At Unity of Fairfax, we offer a welcoming, safe environment to explore one’s own relationship with God in a community of like-minded individuals.
- We are a positive, inclusive spiritual community focused on transformation of consciousness and awakening the spiritual light in all people.
- We seek to be of service, to experience the joy of living, the wonder of loving, and the miracles produced by faith.
- Sunday Services: at 11 a.m. via live video streaming or you may register to attend in-person.
- Wednesday Prayer-Meditation Service: Take a break from your busy schedule at noontime via live video streaming. Join us for 30 minutes of prayer, meditation, and stillness.
- Fridays Chaplains' Chapel: Prayer and meditation in our virtual Chapel, open to everyone – Friday mornings at 10 a.m. Register for the Zoom link on Classes & Events under Ongoing Online Events.
- Youth & Family Ministry: Sunday morning child care from 10:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. for families with young children, and youth programs for children grades k - 12.
- Music Ministry: live music at every service from Amy Conley, our music director. Our band, our Unity Chorus, or guest musicians and vocalists also perform
- Adult Education Between Services:
- Ongoing Activities: The Classes and Events page on our website lists current programs. The Serve, Prayer, and Youth and Family pages lists ways to engage with those dynamic ministries.
- Bookstore: On-site metaphysical bookstore
- Classes & Events: highlighted classes, workshops, and opportunities for social activities with fun like-minded people - many are online via Zoom video conferencing - check the schedule
- Comunidad Hispana: Cada lunes por la noche ven a celebrar con música alegre, un mensaje poderoso e inspirador de “The Daily Word”, y una meditación guiada y oraciones que alinean nuestra mente y corazón con Dios.
Who We Are
Centered in Divine Love, we honor and celebrate a world awakened to peace, abundance, and respect for all creation.
We are a vibrant spiritual community awakening each life to the Christ within.
We turn to Spirit for guidance and active communication.
Love in Action
We actively express unconditional love in all we think, say, and do.
We are welcoming, cooperative, connected, accepting, and compassionate to all.
As bearers of Spirit’s divine inspiration, we are the peace we hope to see in the world.
Our thoughts, words, and deeds are trustworthy, authentic, respectful, and responsible.
Core Values Document
Download the Core Values Document
The Five Basic Principles
Explore Unity’s five basic principles: What is Unity
Want to Know More?
Click here: New to Unity of Fairfax?
For more information about our Core Values, download: Core Values of Unity of Fairfax
For background on the church founding and evolution, visit our Church History.
We share our sacred five acres. These are the Tenants.
To write a review on Google, search for Unity of Fairfax
Would you like to receive our Weekly emails with upcoming Sunday service and other event information? Subscribe Now.