- At Unity of Fairfax, we offer a welcoming, safe environment to explore one’s own relationship with God in a community of like-minded individuals.
- We do not condemn anything, but affirm the healing of everything through the power of love and acceptance.
- We seek to be of service, to experience the joy of living, the wonder of loving, and the miracles produced by faith.
WHAT WE OFFER
An open-minded spirtitual community of loving, caring people
- Sunday Services: a meditation service at 9:00 AM, and a celebration service at 11:00 AM
- Wednesday Prayer-Meditation Service: Take a break from your busy schedule at noontime and join us for 30 minutes of prayer, meditation and stillness.
- Youth & Family Ministry: Sunday morning childcare from 8:45 am to 12:45 pm for families with young children, and youth programs for children K-12
- Music Ministry: live music at every service from our band, our Unity Chorus, or guest musicians and vocalists
- Adult Education Between Services:
- Ongoing Activities: Earthcare, Inspired and Unstoppable Women, the Men's Group, Mystical Movie Night, Small Groups, Spiritual Awareness, Sp[iritual Growth, Unity Chorus,Youth of Unity
- Bookstore: on site metaphysical bookstore
- Classes & Events: highlighted classes, workshops and opportunities for social activities with fun like-minded people
- Grupo Hispano: Cada lunes por la noche ven a celebrar con música alegre, un mensaje poderoso e inspirador de “The Daily Word”, y una meditación guiada y oraciones que alinean nuestra mente y corazón con Dios.
WHO WE ARE
Centered in Divine Love, we honor and celebrate a world awakened to peace, abundance and respect for all creation.
We are a vibrant spiritual community awakening each life to the Christ within.
- Spirit Centered: we turn to Spirit for guidance and active communication.
- Love in Action: we actively express unconditional love in all we think, say and do.
- Inclusive: we are welcoming, cooperative, connected, accepting and compassionate to all.
- Peace: as bearers of Spirit’s divine inspiration we are the peace we hope to see in the world.
- Integrity: our thoughts, words and deeds are trustworthy, authentic, respectful and responsible.
The Five Basic Principles
Explore Unity's five basic principles: What is Unity
Want to Know More?
Click here: New to Unity of Fairfax?
For more information about our Core Values, download: Core Values of Unity of Fairfax
Would you like to receive our Weekly Highlights email with upcoming Sunday service and other event information? Subscribe Now