Unity of Fairfax Retreat Team
The Retreat Ministry demonstrates commitment to Unity of Fairfax as a Spiritual Center for education, service and practice by developing, planning and implementing opportunities for spiritual renewal and community bonding in inspirational settings on and beyond our sacred five acres.
What We Do
Create and support opportunities to “go apart for a while.” We offer two to three retreats each year. Team member's service is Spirit directed which guides us in delivering meaningful retreat experiences. We grow together as we create.
- “Journey to the Heart” Contemplative Retreat at Bon Secours Retreat Center in Marriottsville MD
- “Coming Home to Unity” at Unity Village MO
- “Thanks for Everything” at Capon Springs WV
- “Transforming the Cancer Journey” Spirit Retreat at Unity of Fairfax
- “Times They Are A-Changin” at Capon Springs, WV
- "Perfect Vision" at Capon Springs, WV
- Spiritual Gifts Workshop
- Holy Saturday Silent Meditation Retreat at Unity of Fairfax
What you will give and receive during your service to retreats:
- Share your wisdom, ideas and unique gifts
- Be on the ground floor while offering your planning and implementation skills
- Be renewed and fulfilled through helping others
- Be enriched by working with a cool, fun, joy-filled team
- Check off an item on your “service” bucket list
- Grow your own spiritual practices
Bring your talents to the Retreat Ministry for a fulfilling and fun volunteer opportunity!
For more information, email: email@example.com
Also, check out the Retreats and Events Calendar at Unity Village.