Video Collage Testimonial
Individuals addressing the congregation and stating how Unity of Fairfax has made a difference in their lives.
- God is my all sufficient resource, my instant, constand and abundant supply.
- I know this affirmation to be powerful because I have used it ever since I’ve come to Unity, and it has transformed my life.
- Through the years, ... I’ve been so grateful to be aware that God is my all sufficiency.
- I rely on this truth in what appears to be lack or limitation.
- Not only are Spirit’s resources sufficient, but they are instant.
- Sometimes, they appear even before I know that I’m in need of them. ...
- .. I stand before you because of a girl.
- My sister-in-law sang with this girl ... and it was Lisa.
- We went on our first date and being smooth and suave, I talked about religion.
- I came to faith in the Lutheran church in the mid 90s. And one thing I couldn’t resolve was that I was a worthless sinner.
- The message was great for me except I just couldn’t resolve that part. Lisa mentioned Unity. ...“I’ve been to the Unitarian Universalist Church and it’s just too bland for me.” “No, no, no!”
- So, I went to Unity and sat in the back. ...Then I was honored that all those other people had shown up, and she (Rev. Donna) could talk just to me, right to my spirit ...
- Good morning.
- I would like to start by giving you a little bit of context.
- I was not raised in a religious tradition of any kind.
- I was raised with moral values, but I had little understanding of God, spirit or other key Unity concepts.
- So, when my world began to fall apart about five years ago, ... I was seeking a place where my soul could be nourished ... feed my soul ... it has been a blessing ... opened up my heart ... the children’s program is fabulous ... the bridge from merely surviving to truly thriving ...
Last updated on October 7, 2018