Welcome to Everyone
- Welcome team volunteers greet congregants at the entrance door and provide name tags.
- Worship team volunteers distribute bulletins, assist with seating, hand out welcome folders with carnations to newcomers, and collect love offerings.
- After the service, Worship Team members:
- greet guests
- answer questions about Unity
- assist in the completion of a guest card
- direct guests to the bookstore to receive a gift.
Both teams welcome new members for one-service-a-month assignments or to be available as alternates, on-call as needed. Please contact either team with questions about becoming a team member.
- Welcome and Worship Teams: email Rev. Ron Karstetter
Welcome-Worship Team Guidelines
All members and prospective members are encouraged to review:
Fifth Sunday Coverage
Every year has months with five Sundays. Normally, on fifth Sundays, the Y.O.U. (Youth of Unity) act as the Worship Team for 11 a.m. services.
The head of the Worship Team will contact members to volunteer for 9 a.m. service coverage.