Unity of Fairfax provides the tools, facilities and forums to support the day to day needs of congregants, volunteers and the external community.
- Across time and across cultures, human beings find great spiritual value in walking a labyrinth.
- Meditation Garden
- The garden is a peaceful, natural place to reduce mental and physical stress.
- When in-person services resume, the Unity of Fairfax bookstore is the place to go for the books and resources you need on your spiritual journey.
- The Benevolence Fund
- The Benevolence Fund is available to congregants of Unity of Fairfax who are struggling financially due to exceptional circumstances.
- We recognize and celebrate the union between ALL couples. Our beautiful Sanctuary is the perfect spot to tie the knot!
- Community Dialogue History
- Quarterly meetings for the Board of Trustees to communicate information to congregants and for congregants to ask questions and provide feedback.
- Board Information: board function and duties, a general board email address and links to By-Laws, Policy and Meeting Agendas.
- Journey to Unity
- Explore the possibility becoming a member of Unity of Fairfax, or simply learn about Unity of Fairfax and the Unity movement.
- Tree of Life
- Add a leaf, acorn or stone to the Tree of Life just inside the entrance to the church sanctuary.