Thursdays, every week at 7:00 pm in the YOU classroom
- Men talk about their lives and challenges faced with relationships, work, children, and life purpose
- Please call Rob Skelton (703-204-0251) prior to attending your first meeting.
Inspired and Unstoppable Women
Living Lives of Passion, Purpose and Play All Women Welcome!
We meet twice a month, on the second and fourth Thursdays at 7 PM. On the second Thursdays we meet in the conference room to discuss material from the book Living with Joy by Sanaya Roman. On the fourth Thursdays we meet at various locations for dinner or an activity.
For more information and to be added to the email list contact Donna Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During 11:00 am Sunday Services in Classroom #10, the YOU room
- An international youth group for teens ages 14-18 (grades 9-12)
- The purpose of Y.O.U. is to encourage and assist in the spiritual growth of all young people who are seeking to express the in-dwelling Christ in accordance with the principles of practical Christianity as taught and interpreted by Unity Institute and Unity Worldwide Ministries.
- Mark Huber, Team Lead, is supported by an amazing Y.O.U. team
- Email email@example.com
- Visit the Youth of Unity page for more information
The Unity Chorus provides music for both services, one Sunday per month.
- The Unity Chorus rehearses weekly on Thursday nights from 7:45 - 9:15 PM, September through June.
- Membership is available to all -- experience is not required.
- Music Director Carole Tomhave is supported by Accompanist Marianne Tagge
- Email the Music Ministry at Unity of Fairfax
- Visit the Music page for more information
Classes begin at 10:15 am on Sundays after the end of the 9:00 am service, and end before the beginning of the 11:00 am service. Meet in the Conference Room.
- Follow your spiritual path through study and learning
- More information: Metaphysical Interpretation of the Bible
For information about this series:
- email Dave Wiley or
- call Nancy Star at 703-932-0339 or Aboul Mansuri at 703-743-2208
Classes begin at 10:15 am on Sundays after the end of the 9:00 am service, and end before the beginning of the 11:00 am service. Meet in room 5.
- Follow your spiritual path through
- spiritual practice
- Now studying the practical spiritual wisdom of Satchidananda
- More information: 2nd Tier Circle
- Podcasts of each class are available online: 2nd Tier Circle Podcast Summary
- For more nformation: email Steve Marcom
Earthcare volunteers meet periodically to maintain Unity of Fairfax's sacred five acres.
- Ongoing tasks include landscaping the many gardens, recycling, maintaining our Riparian Buffer - a stormwater retention pond and a sanctuary for migrating birds - and maintaining the green roof on the Mildred Park Center.
- Email Pete Clifford at Unity of Fairfax or call him at 703-273-8469
Visit the Earthcare page for details of the many Earthcare accomplishments and opportunities to serve
Indigos and Sensitives Support Group
Tuesdays, 7:00 - 9:00 pm in the Sanctuary. Love Offering.
- Open discussions to explore our dreams, develop our psychic and intuitive abilities, and use meditation techniques to enhance our connection to the Divine.
- Parents and grandparents of young children (Indigo, Crystal and Star Children, and young adults or New Age Kids who are having psychic experiences) are encouraged to bring these children or young adults to the group to allow them to understand those experiences.
- Download to read The Philosophy, Format & Ideal of These Groups
A.R.E. Spiritual Growth Study Group
Association for Research and Development - A.R.E. Thursdays, 7:00 - 9:00 pm in Room 11. Open to the Public. Suggested Love Offering: $2 per person
- Discussion of metaphysical principles from the Edgar Cayce readings and other spiritual ideas.
- Currently the group is studying and discussing Gnosticism & the Lost Gospels as presenting in The Nag Hammadi Libray.
- The Gnostics were an early Christian group with a very different view of creation.
- Formerly called the "A.R.E. Search for God Group"