To propose a Unity of Fairfax event or activity, reserve space for a Unity of Fairfax meeting, or to request a rental space, select an Event Category below and complete the form.
- Submitting a form does not guarantee approval of your request. Once the form has been received, you will be contacted with a confirmation or request for additional information.
- Be as specific as possible when detailing your event and needs.
- Meetings, classes, and all other Unity events are posted in the Unity online calendar.
- Rentals do not appear on the Unity master calendar, but are tracked internally.
- Please submit your request for events three months or more before the event to leave time for logistics and marketing.
- You may submit an event within a shorter timeline but it may affect event approval or availability of marketing.
- This does not apply to Unity meetings, which can be scheduled at any time.
If you have questions, contact church staff at email@example.com or 703-281-1767, ext 7000.