A positive path for spiritual living. We honor all paths to God.
The Five Basic Principles of Unity
- God is the only true presence and power in the Universe.
- We are individualized expressions of God; our divine potential and spiritual essence are called the Christ.
- We create our reality through the thoughts we hold in consciousness.
- We become aware of our oneness with God through prayer and meditation.
- We must put spiritual truth into practice in order to change our lives.
Spiritual seekers often say that finding Unity is like coming home.
Unity is an open-minded, accepting spiritual community that honors all paths to God and helps people discover and live their spiritual potential and purpose.
Unity emphasizes the practical, everyday application of spiritual principles to help people live more abundant and meaningful lives. A positive alternative to negative religion, Unity seeks to apply the teachings of Jesus as well as other spiritual masters.
Unity affirms the power of prayer and meditation to help people experience a stronger connection with God every day.
The Unity Movement
Unity is not just one spiritual center. Unity is a denomination, a collective of spiritual centers around the world.
Unity publishes books, CDs, and magazines, including inspirational messages for each day, the Daily Word.
For over 125 years, the Unity movement has provided free 24/7 prayer support called Silent Unity. Silent Unity is a global resource with nineteen prayer centers around the world speaking six languages. You may call Silent Unity at any time: 1-800-669-7729. Unity also sponsors full-service websites and a 24/7 online radio network:
Although personal and spiritual growth come from within, most people appreciate learning, friendships, support, and companionship along the way. Unity is committed to helping you find your way to your own understanding—and experience—of God.