During this period time of social distancing, we are meeting by Zoom conference on your smart phone or computer. The Zoom app is available free of charge for either iPhone or Android. The presentation is from 10:00 to 10:50 a.m., stopping in time for everyone to watch the service live-streaming. The virtual Zoom conference room will be open from 9:30 if people wish to congregate and mingle.
Each week is different, often featuring a different presenter and topic. Some weeks are put together to create short series.
Topic: Metaphysical Group
Time: Every week on Sunday, 09:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting:
– OR –
Go to Zoom.us, select Join, and enter the following:
Meeting ID: 657 870 989
One tap mobile:
+16465588656,,657870989# US (New York)
+13126266799,,657870989# US (Chicago)
Here is what’s coming up for the next months with each topic and presenter.
- April 5: Nina Gibson, Nina will share her spiritual journey with us that began during childhood when she was confronted with the challenge of stuttering. At age seven her personal shaman appeared and began guiding her through the twists and turns of life, helping her to identify and share her musical gifts and creativity.
- April 12: Easter Sunday! Peter Chapin, “The meaning of Easter, a metaphysical discussion: Bring Easter alive in your life.” Peter will articulate the metaphysical meanings of the traditional Easter symbols and themes and throw them out for a facilitated conversation. As a participant, or just an observer, you will find some additional insight into Easter as it manifests in your life, here, now, today.
- April 19: Dr. Jamie Grant, Director of the Transcendental Meditation (TM) program for Northern Virginia, “The Benefits of Transcending for Life: An Introduction to Transcendental Meditation and How It Differs from Other Meditations.”
- April 26: Dr. Jamie Grant, Director of the Transcendental Meditation (TM) program for Northern Virginia, “What Is Enlightenment and Does It Have a Unique Neurophysiological Signature?”
If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or just want more information, please contact:
Peter Chapin: PeterAndJudy@verizon.net
Judy Rodgers: Judy@BreakthroughAchievements.com
- Dave Wiley: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you send Dave Wiley your email address, then you will be placed on the weekly mailing list for reminders and additional information about upcoming programs.
While Unity encourages spiritual exploration, the views shared by this presenter and/or in this presentation may not represent the teachings of the Unity movement.