During this period time of social distancing, we are meeting by Zoom conference on your smart phone or computer. The Zoom app is available free of charge for either iPhone or Android. The presentation is from 10:00 to 10:50 a.m., stopping in time for everyone to watch the service live-streaming. The virtual Zoom conference room will be open from 9:30 if people wish to congregate and mingle.
Each week is different, often featuring a different presenter and topic. Some weeks are put together to create short series.
Topic: Metaphysical Group
Time: Every week on Sunday, 09:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting:
– OR –
Go to zoom.us, select Join, and enter the following:
Meeting ID: 657 870 989
Password: [Please see email or contact Peter Chapin for password. If you experience issues connecting, please call Peter at 703-581-3862]
One tap mobile:
+16465588656,,657870989# US (New York)
+13126266799,,657870989# US (Chicago)
Telephone audio only, you can use a phone to dial (301) 715-8592 to hear audio only. The meeting number is 657 870 989. The password is 672660.
Here is what’s coming up for the next months with each presenter's topic.
- April 26 - Dr. Jamie Grant, Director of the Transcendental Meditation (TM) program for Northern Virginia, “What Is Enlightenment and Does It Have a Unique Neurophysiological Signature?”
- May 3 - Stephen Creskoff, "My spiritual journey around the world with Unity". Share 20 years of experience with Stephen who was involved with international development issues and connecting with other cultures around the world. His experience spans many different countries representing a wide variety of cultures and religions. Stephen became an informal student of these vast cultures, contrasting and comparing their differences and the their striking similarities that lie just below the surface.
- May 10 – Rev. Sheila Gautreaux, Unity Minister from Houston, Texas, FORGIVENESS—The Journey to Self-Fulfillment, Discover the power of Radical Forgiveness, an amazing introduction to a simple but effective process for releasing the energy we keep when we hold on to the hurts we carried that were facilitated by someone else. Learn about why we Forgive, how it is accomplished, and the gifts we receive in return. Rev. Sheila Gautreaux is an Adjunct Minister at Unity of Houston, and the Author of 3 Books.
- May 17 – Jeanmarie Klitzner
- May 24 – Steven Davis, "Creative Metaphysics, Hard or Easy Awareness". Spiritual moments are natural for everyone. We will examine whether we choose the difficult pathway or the easy pathway to the fantastic experiences. Zoom Meeting as Steven is remote.
- May 31 – Aimee Shapiroo, LCSW "The Spirituality of Psychological Trauma". Aimee is a psychotherapist for the Veterans Administration in Los Angeles, California. Her specialty is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Through the treatment of many patients, themes of spirituality often arise in striking and clinically significant forms. Aimee will talk about some cases where spirituality has played a surprising role in effective treatment. Zoom Meeting as Aimee is remote.
If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or just want more information, please contact:
Peter Chapin: PeterAndJudy@verizon.net
Judy Rodgers: Judy@BreakthroughAchievements.com
- Dave Wiley: email@example.com
If you send Dave Wiley your email address, then you will be placed on the weekly mailing list for reminders and additional information about upcoming programs.
While Unity encourages spiritual exploration, the views shared by this presenter and/or in this presentation may not represent the teachings of the Unity movement.