- At Unity of Fairfax, we offer a welcoming, safe environment to explore one’s own relationship with God in a community of like-minded individuals.
- We are a positive, inclusive spiritual community focused on transformation of consciousness and awakening the spiritual light in all people.
- We seek to be of service, to experience the joy of living, the wonder of loving, and the miracles produced by faith.
- Sunday Services: at 11 a.m. via live video streaming
- Wednesday Prayer-Meditation Service: Take a break from your busy schedule at noontime via live video streaming. Join us for 30 minutes of prayer, meditation, and stillness.
- Youth & Family Ministry: When in-person services resume, Sunday morning childcare from 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. for families with young children, and youth programs for children K–12
- Music Ministry: live music at every service from Amy Conley, our music director. When in-person services resume, our band, our Unity Chorus, or guest musicians and vocalists perform
- Adult Education Between Services:
- Ongoing Activities: EarthCare, the Men’s Group, Mystical Movie Night, Small Groups, Spiritual Awareness, Spiritual Growth, Unity Chorus, Youth of Unity - when in-person services resume
- Bookstore: On-site metaphysical bookstore, when in-person services resume
- Classes & Events: highlighted classes, workshops, and opportunities for social activities with fun like-minded people - many are online via Zoom video conferencing - check the schedule
- Comunidad Hispana: Cada lunes por la noche ven a celebrar con música alegre, un mensaje poderoso e inspirador de “The Daily Word”, y una meditación guiada y oraciones que alinean nuestra mente y corazón con Dios.
Centered in Divine Love, we honor and celebrate a world awakened to peace, abundance, and respect for all creation.
We are a vibrant spiritual community awakening each life to the Christ within.
- Spirit Centered
- We turn to Spirit for guidance and active communication.
- Love in Action
- We actively express unconditional love in all we think, say, and do.
- We are welcoming, cooperative, connected, accepting, and compassionate to all.
- As bearers of Spirit’s divine inspiration, we are the peace we hope to see in the world.
- Our thoughts, words, and deeds are trustworthy, authentic, respectful, and responsible.
The Five Basic Principles
Explore Unity’s five basic principles: What is Unity
Want to Know More?
Click here: New to Unity of Fairfax?
For more information about our Core Values, download: Core Values of Unity of Fairfax
Would you like to receive our Weekly emails with upcoming Sunday service and other event information? Subscribe Now.