At Unity of Fairfax, we offer a welcoming, safe environment to explore one’s own relationship with God in a community of like-minded individuals. We do not condemn anything, but affirm the healing of everything through the power of love and acceptance. We seek to be of service, to experience the joy of living, the wonder of loving, and the miracles produced by faith.
WHAT WE OFFER
An open-minded spirtitual community of loving, caring peopleSunday Services: two services every Sunday: 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM Youth & Family Ministry: Sunday morning childcare from 8:45 am to 12:45 pm for families with young children, and youth programs for children K-12 Music Ministry: live music at every service from our band, our Unity Chorus, or guest musicians and vocalists Adult Education Between Services: Metaphysical Interpretation of the Bible class, and the 2nd Tier Circle currently discussing the Tao Te Ching Ongoing Activities: the Men's Group, Inspired and Unstoppable Women, Unity Rainbow United, our LGBT group, as well as many more Bookstore: on site metaphysical bookstore Highlighted Events: news, workshops and opportunities for social activities with fun like-minded people
WHO WE ARE
VisionCentered in Divine Love, we honor and celebrate a world awakened to peace, abundance and respect for all creation.
MissionWe are a vibrant spiritual community awakening each life to the Christ within.
- Spirit Centered: we turn to Spirit for guidance and active communication.
- Love in Action: we actively express unconditional love in all we think, say and do.
- Inclusive: we are welcoming, cooperative, connected, accepting and compassionate to all.
- Peace: as bearers of Spirit’s divine inspiration we are the peace we hope to see in the world.
- Integrity: our thoughts, words and deeds are trustworthy, authentic, respectful and responsible.