Unity Village Retreat, Thursday, May 17 - Monday, May 21, 2018
Going Home to Unity
Join Rev. Russell Heiland, Rev. Donna Johnson and the Retreat Team as we return to our spiritual roots at Unity World Headquarters at Unity Village, Missouri, for a retreat designed to explore the origins and history of Unity.
Cost is $350 plus lodging and travel. Brochures available in the atrium.
In addition to our “Going Home to Unity” program with meditations, discussion and classes lead by Rev. Russ, Rev. Donna Johnson and other Unity Ministers, you are encouraged to enjoy the other activities available including a directed campus tour in the Jolly Wagon with special visits to the Unity Archives, visits to Silent Unity Chapel and the Peace Chapel.
Discover the beautiful grounds as you unwind walking the labyrinth, reflecting in the rose garden, strolling the 2.5 mile nature trail, connecting with friends at the Unity Bookstore and Starbucks Coffeeshop, playing golf (green fees apply) or visiting the many chapels available.
The dining facility at the Unity Banquet and Dining facility is within reasonable walking distance as are the Unity Institute, Rose Garden and the Tower.
Steps to Registration
- Contact Unity Village Hotel and Conference Center at 816-347-5537 and make your room reservation.
- Our group has reserved a block of 25 rooms under the name of Unity of Fairfax.
- Room costs are $119 per room per night plus tax with continental breakfast included. Each room has two queen beds. All guest rooms are nonsmoking.
- All reservations are to be held with a credit card. Room costs can be shared and payment will be collected at the time of your arrival at the Hotel.
- Arrange for your own travel to and from Unity World Headquarters at Unity Village located at 1901 NW Blue Parkway, Unity Village, MO 64065.
- If you're flying, the nearest airport is the Kansas City International Airport (MCI) which is located 37 miles from Unity Village.
- Shuttle service to and from the airport is available through Better Alternative Transportation Services (B.A.T.S) by calling 913-634-5483 or email@example.com
- Complete your registration with Unity of Fairfax by payment of $350.00 through On-Line Payment, check, or credit card by April 15, 2018.
- Registration fee payable to Unity of Fairfax includes a six meal lunch and dinner package, shuttle fees to KC on Sunday, facility rental fees, service fees, as well as speaker and musicians fees.
- Cancellation fees may apply.
About Unity Village
Unity Village is the 1,200 acre world headquarters campus for a spiritual movement that was named “Unity” by its Kansas City founders, Charles and Myrtle Fillmore in 1889. Unity’s philosophy is spiritual, not religious, and is grounded in unconditional love.
- Unity has a boutique hotel and conference center that is a member of the Choice Hotels Ascent Hotel Collection.
- Unity Village and the Hotel and Conference Center is located 37 miles from the Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
- Unity Village is the home of Silent Unity, a 24/7 prayer ministry that has been offering prayer support since 1890.
updated February 2, 2018