- In-person services are cancelled through 2020 due to the pandemic
- The 11 a.m. service is live-streamed.
- There is a video archive of past services
- Click here: Live Video
- Sunday service at Unity of Fairfax will leave you feeling inspired, blessed, and ready to experience the fullness of life from an empowered perspective.
- Each Sunday service includes:
- Heart-felt and positive music
- A message that speaks to your heart and mind
- Meditation to soothe the soul
- Prayer to uplift your consciousness
- Sacred readings, including the Daily Word
- The vibrancy of an engaged spiritual community
Although in-person services are closed during the pandemic, the Labyrinth Plaza and Meditation Garden are open.
In addition to our own lot, there is overflow parking in the library lot next door. If our lot is full, please proceed South on Hunter Mill Road to the next light and take a right into the library parking lot. There is a path from the library lot to Unity of Fairfax.
When in-person services resume, hospitality time will take place in the atrium following each service, along with fellowship and discussion about different ways to participate in Unity of Fairfax activities.
- Music Ministry provides special music for all Sunday and holy day worship services, as well as special evening events during the year.
- New Day, Unity of Fairfax’s house band, has been playing for worship since 2003.
- When in-person services resume, the Unity Chorus and New Day perform regularly; other amazing local and nationally recognized musicians perform through the year.
- When in-person services resume, Unity of Fairfax’s Sunday messages will be available on CD in the bookstore.
- They are also available on this site.
- Online podcasts – listen or download to your computer.
- When in-person services resume, Youth & Family ministry will provide child care and a nursery, 8:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. on Sundays.
- Youth Education will be provided during the 11 a.m. service.
- Unity of Fairfax Youth and Family Ministries provides a dynamic, supportive, and caring environment.
- Young people can safely explore their Christ-nature and express their full potential.
Adult classes are live-streamed beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays and end before the beginning of the 11 a.m. service.