- Submit an online Prayer Request
- When in-person services resume:
- On the prayer table to the left of the sanctuary entryway, fill out a Prayer Request form and place it in the prayer request box
- Before and after each Sunday service, a Prayer Chaplain will be available in the Sanctuary to pray with you.
- Contact Silent Unity. Call 1-800-NOW-PRAY (1-800-669-7729) to have a trained prayer ministry associate pray with you right now.
- Download the uPray APP to your Apple or Android device, and submit a prayer request, hear an affirmation, or listen to a meditation.
- Requests submitted through uPray go directly to Silent Unity, and are not received by Unity of Fairfax.
Wednesday Prayer–Meditation Service
Thought for the Day
The Thought for the Day team provides an uplifting and inspiring message changed daily.
The service is available by phone 24 hours a day; call:
- Main Telephone: (703) 281-0335
Silent Unity is a worldwide prayer ministry that has been in continuous prayer with people of all faiths for more than 120 years. Through times of war, peace, depression, and prosperity, the prayer vigil in Silent Unity’s chapel and the brightly shining beacon atop its cupola have continued uninterrupted.
If you have an immediate prayer request, call Silent Unity at 800-669-7729 (800-NOW-PRAY) to have a trained prayer ministry associate pray with you right now. Silent Unity provides prayer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to people of all faiths from around the world.
The Prayer of Truth
As the light of God we shine As the love of God we embrace As the power of God we stand in Truth As the presence of God we radiate love Wherever we are, God is And all is well
World Day of Prayer Readings
GUIDANCE: Have you ever felt as if someone had turned the lights out on your life and gone home? When you need guidance, you may feel this way. Read more...
HEALING - FEELING OUR WAY THROUGH: I used to struggle, fighting off sadness or trying not to be anxious, but as most of us learn, once that drop of melancholy or unrest beads on the heart, trying to feel anything else is denial. Read more...
INNER PEACE: As individuals we earnestly desire peace. We want peace in our homes, in our countries and in our relationships with one another. We want peace in our innermost thoughts and feelings. Read more...
FORGIVNESS: There is a story told of Leonardo da Vinci and his painting of the Last Supper . . . before he commenced work on his painting, he had a quarrel with a fellow painter. Read more...