- Live video streaming of the 11 a.m. service
- A video archive of past services
- Click here: Sunday-Streams
- Sunday services at Unity of Fairfax will leave you feeling inspired, blessed, and ready to experience the fullness of life from an empowered perspective.
- Each Sunday service includes:
- Heart-felt and positive music
- A message that speaks to your heart and mind
- Meditation to soothe the soul
- Prayer to uplift your consciousness
- Sacred readings, including the Daily Word
- The vibrancy of an engaged spiritual community
- At the 11:00 a.m. service, the children are invited to share a brief recap of what they learned at Sunday school.
- Following both services, congregants are invited to stay for refreshments, sharing, and the opportunity to get to know one another.
In addition to our own lot, there is overflow parking in the library lot next door. If our lot is full, please proceed South on Hunter Mill Road to the next light and take a right into the library parking lot. There is a path from the library lot to Unity of Fairfax.
Hospitality time takes place in the atrium following each service, along with fellowship and discussion about different ways to participate in Unity of Fairfax activities.
- Music Ministry provides special music for all Sunday and holy day worship services, as well as special evening events during the year.
- New Day, Unity of Fairfax’s house band, has been playing for worship since 2003.
- The Unity Chorus and New Day each perform regularly every month, with other amazing local and nationally recognized musicians performing through the yaer.
- Unity of Fairfax’s Sunday messages are available on CD in the bookstore.
- They are also available on this site.
- Online podcasts – listen or download to your computer.
- Youth & Family ministry provides child care and a nursery, 8:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. on Sundays.
- Youth Education is provided during the 11 a.m. service.
- Unity of Fairfax Youth and Family Ministries provides a dynamic, supportive, and caring environment.
- Young people can safely explore their Christ-nature and express their full potential.
Classes begin at 10:15 a.m. on Sundays after the end of the 9 a.m. service, and end before the beginning of the 11 a.m. service.