- Live video streaming of the 11:00 am service
- A video archive of past services
- Click here: Sunday-Streams
Sunday Services 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM
- Sunday services at Unity of Fairfax will leave you feeling inspired, blessed and ready to experience the richness of life.
- Both Sunday services include:
- Hearing the Daily Word
- Greeting one another
- A time for prayer and silent meditation
- A message
- At the end of the 11:00 AM service, our children and youth are honored.
In addition to our own lot, there is overflow parking in the library lot next door. If our lot is full, please proceed South on Hunter Mill Road to the next light and take a right into the library parking lot. There is a path from the library lot to Unity of Fairfax.
Hospitality time takes place in the atrium following each service, along with fellowship and discussion about different ways to participate in Unity of Fairfax activities.
- Music Ministry provides special music for all Sunday and holy day worship services, as well as special evening events during the year.
- New Day, Unity of Fairfax’s house band, has been playing for worship since 2003.
- The Unity Chorus and New Day each perform regularly every month, with other amazing local and nationally recognized musicians performing through the yaer.
- Unity of Fairfax’s Sunday messages are available on CD in the bookstore.
- They are also available on this site.
- Online podcasts – listen or download to your computer.
Sunday Youth Education and Childcare
- Youth & Family ministry provides child care and a nursery from 8:45 AM to 12:45 PM on Sundays.
- Youth Education is provided during the 11:00 AM service.
- Unity of Fairfax Youth and Family Ministries provides a dynamic, supportive and caring environment.
- Young people can safely explore their Christ-nature and express their full potential.
Sunday Adult Classes Between Services
Classes begin at 10:15 am on Sundays after the end of the 9:00 am service, and end before the beginning of the 11:00 am service.
- Metaphysical Interpretation of the Bible - follow your spiritual path through study and learning.
- 2nd Tier Circle - follow your spiritual path through self-enquiry, spiritual practice and contemplation.