The Board of Trustees is held in trust by the membership to make decisions regarding:
- Unity of Fairfax governance
- Managing the overall budget
- Hiring and evaluating the senior minister
The Board of Trustees conducts quarterly Community Dialogue Meetings in order to communicate information to congregants.
It also provides a forum for congregants to ask questions about, and provide feedback to, current topics of interest.
- Online event registration and ticket sales guidelines
- How to locate a page on the website
A single page map of all active web pages on the website.
- Suggestions to Unity of Fairfax Administration
- Website Suggestion (or report an issue with website)
- Send a Message to the Unity of Fairfax Board of Trustees
- Other suggestions or comments that do not fall in the above categories