“Times are a-changing” Fall Retreat
Join us as we explore and expand our understanding of the benefits of an attitude of gratitude on our spiritual journey.
Retreat to the mountains of West Virginia…your body and soul will thank you!
Capon Springs and Farms
Capon Springs, WV
- Rev. Russell Heiland and members of the Retreat Ministry at Unity of Fairfax, including: Vickie and Bryan Graham, Ginny Dyson, Bowman Kell, Ron Karstetter, and Mary Quattro.
- New Day, the house band for Unity of Fairfax since 2003, will provide their inspiring and uplifting music as a powerful presence to this time apart.
- New Day is: Lisa Colburn, Roger Tomhave, Carole Tomhave, Steve Graham, and Steve Cumbie.
About Capon Springs and Farm
Capon Springs, West Virginia is approximately a 90 minute drive from northern Virginia. Over the years, it has become a beloved and special place for renewal. The setting is casual and the 5,000 acres offer a variety of ways to explore nature. Healing spring water flows through every aspect of the resort. Vegetables and fruit are raised on their farm without pesticides.
The resort is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Check them out: http://www.caponsprings.net.
Use this address for GPS directions:
3818 Capon Springs Road
Capon Springs, WV
Hygeia Bath House & Spa
Hours from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (7 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. on Sundays).
Includes a massage/bodywork wing, relaxation baths, exercise pool/swim spa, and wellness room.
Make your reservations early by calling 304-874-3004, or online at Hygeia@mountain.net.
Nine-hole regulation course over rolling hills with majestic mountain views, plus a nine-hole par 3 course for beginners.
Nominal extra charge; reservations required (check with front desk).
Enjoy Capon’s mountains and valleys, and explore five different trails for various ages and abilities.
Special Needs (diet, accessibility, etc.)
Efforts to accommodate for special dietary requirements or accessibility needs will be made; however, this cannot be guaranteed. A limited number of handicapped accessible rooms and bath are available, but must be reserved in advance. Please communicate any special needs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrations are be accepted in the order they are received. Payment(s) must accompany registration.
- All payments are due no later than September 1st.
- Checks are payable to Unity of Fairfax.
- Credit card payments may be made in the bookstore or online (below).
Rates Per Person
- $295: Double Room with shared bath
- $345: Double Room with bath
- $390: Single Room with bath
Rates includes program materials/fees, gratuities, room, and six meals. Spa services fees are separate. Reservations for spa services are recommended.