Looking for this class’s other time slots?
Unity Awakening 2021: Trusting The Gold
Small Group Discussions
Unity Awakening is our annual autumn series of Sunday messages and virtual small groups. This year we are exploring the book Trusting the Gold: Uncovering Your Natural Goodness by Tara Brach.
In this six week series, we will consider the Buddhist teachings from a Unity perspective.
Multiple time slots are available for this 6-week series:
- Tuesday mornings, 10–11:30 a.m., starting October 5
- Facilitated by Donna Lee
- Wednesday evenings, 7–8:30 p.m., starting October 6
- Facilitated by Rev. Ron Karstetter
- Thursday evenings, 6–7:30 p.m., starting October 7
- Facilitated by Linda Powell, LUT
- Friday evenings, 6–7:30 p.m., starting October 8
- Facilitated by Sam Lee
- Participants must be able to use Zoom.
- Participants will need to order their own copy of the the book.
- If ordering from Amazon, please support Unity of Fairfax by buying the book through smile.amazon.com and selecting Unity of Fairfax as the beneficiary.
- Participants should download the study guide here.
- There is no cost to participate in a Small Group, but we encourage you to make a love offering (donation) for this program, which will be added to our fundraiser Retirement to Refirement. Thank you for your generosity.