Pull Your Self Together:
Discover Spiritual Healing in the Multiverse
Join Rebecca Whitecotton to explore the possibility that each choice you make creates an alternate version of you that experiences the road you did not travel. Would you look at your life differently if you knew another version of you experienced what you regret not doing? What if you could connect with those other selves and support each other as together you experience the whole of what it means to be alive?
This participatory workshop will explore ideas found in Rebecca’s new book, Pull Your Self Together: A True Story of Alternate Realities, Spiritual Healing, and Dimensional Wholeness, which will be released on February 22, 2021.
This three-hour workshop will include activities, music, and meditation that will help each participant...
- Understand the multiverse and how parallel realities are a scientifically-accepted possibility.
- Dive into past regrets enough to remember who you were when you made the decision.
- Use meditation to connect with an alternate version of yourself.
- Set up an etheric meeting place for your alternate selves so you can support each other in dimensional wholeness.
- Explore the idea that from a fifth-dimensional perspective; you are not whole without all these different versions of you who have experienced different paths.
About the Facilitator
Rebecca Whitecotton was the Communications and Marketing Coordinator for Unity of Fairfax from 2016 to 2020, and continues to attend Unity of Fairfax virtually from Shreveport, Louisiana.
This soul-searching inquiry into what it means to be whole follows Child of Mine, Know This, hailed by Neale Donald Walsch as “the single most imaginative children’s book to come along in ages,” and called “A hallmark book in an age of emerging global consciousness” by Light of Consciousness magazine.
Learn more at Rebecca’s website, rebeccawhitecotton.com.