Positive Life Skills
The Moment You Matter
Find Yourself ~ The most important person you will ever meet is you!
Join PJ Jackson, a powerful transformational change agent for individuals and organizations, to discover your true center and learn how honoring that center will bring positive change to all areas of your life.
- Who am I?
- Am I on the right path?
- What do I believe about myself?
From the outside, it looks like you are successful...yet inside, you know there is something missing. Are you constantly looking for answers to move forward in a positive direction?
Through her own story, The Labyrinth Influence: Awaken the Wisdom Within, author PJ Jackson is focused on helping people accelerate their personal growth, be grounded in a positive self-image, and inspires them to find their true purpose.
You will walk away from this workshop with these positive life skills:
- Re-Defining Your Narrative – The seven narratives that define your life, and how to craft a new narrative.
- Circling to Your Center – A process of three questions that, when used together, will transform your life—and how to use them to create a positive self-image.
- Overcoming Fear – A technique to move from self-critic to self-champion.
- Self-Care 101 – Ten self-care practices to create balance and improve self worth without feeling guilty.
- Living Consciously Aware – Five guided meditation techniques to start or enhance your meditation practice.
Contact: PJ Jackson (email@example.com)
About the Facilitator
PJ Jackson is a senior advisor to C-Suite executives seeking to transform their organizational culture. Author, influencer, difference maker, PJ brings a positive energy like no other, she is truly one-of-a-kind! An applied scientist, knowledge engineer, U.S. Navy veteran, and lean six-sigma black belt, PJ is redefining the narrative for our future.
PJ is the founder of Positive Knowledge, LLC, a consulting firm for positive transformational change whose goal is to increase the harmony of humanity, one choice, one step, one moment at a time through love, kindness, and respect.
PJ’s clients include global companies, many with workforces of over 100,000 employees: United States Navy, Lockheed Martin, France Energy, AT&T, World Bank, and the Defense Acquisition University.
For more information on PJ, check out www.PJJackson.com.