Indoor Community Yard Sale to raise money and sell donated restaurant items and market the church. Church members to give donations beginning after 2nd service (community dialog meeting?) on August 18. Donations accepted all week.
Contact: Kate Law (email@example.com)
All community members are invited to donate items to this event, as well as volunteer! While the actual event takes place on Saturday, there is plenty of work to do the week before. This is an opportunity for all community members to come together and contribute time toward fundraising for Unity of Fairfax.
- clothing (gently used and clean with no spots or stains)
- housewares and decor
- clean linens
- lawn and garden equipment
- tools and hardware
- small appliances
- office supplies
- baby equipment
- books, CDs, etc.
We also need for everyone to donate reusable and paper bags. You can bring these to church anytime and give to Kate Law.
Donations not Accepted
- Gas grills
- very large or heavy furniture (no large couches, buffets, entertainment centers, etc.)
- large appliances
- child car seats, cribs, or high chairs
Please make sure all electric items are in working order. Also, please mark linens as to size.
All items, including lawn and garden equipment should be clean. We are not equipped to clean any donations.
Once the Yard Sale is over, unsold items will be picked up by a local charity. We will not be able to return unsold items to donors.
Need assistance delivering your donations to the church?
Please call the church (703-281-1767) and ask to speak with Kate Law, or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will donations be accepted?
- Sunday, August 18, 2:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 19, 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 22, 10:00 a.m. – noon & 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 23, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.