Join us for the CommUnity FunFest!
Fun for the whole family with Food, Music, and an online and Live Auction.
This is our biggest party of the year—and our biggest fund raiser.
Please donate now to the Auction
The Auction is a fun way to create community-building events, dinners, getaways, and services that get people together.
Be creative, have fun, partner with others on big events, and maybe introduce people to something new. Here are some donations from our previous auctions to get your creative juices flowing:
- Themed meal at donors’ homes or dinner in a restuarant: Italian Wine Dinner, Small Plates, Southern Luncheon, Hawaiian Night, French, Make Your Own Pizza, Indonesian, Lebanese, Four Sisters, Tapas, and Talk
- Cookie Exchange
- Dinner and a Movie
- Murder Mystery Party
- Concert at The Birchmere
- Holiday neighborhood caroling, Carolers at bidder’s home or event
- Games nights, bowling, bunko, dominos, Spades & Sliders, scavenger hunt
- Afternoon Tea (either at home or a Tea house)
- Cooking classes
- Moonlight tour of D.C. monuments
- Alexandria history and food tour
- Computer Services
- Massage Therapy
- Yoga classes
- Kayak, canoe, and sailing excursions
- Painting or craft classes
- Hike and picnic, Lunch in the Park
- Getaways at vacation properties
Donate now here (click and a web form will open in another window)
Or: In person at the Flamingo Table on Sundays
Online auction starts on September 12 and ends at the end of the party on September 15 at 5 p.m.
Click to go to auction site to bid on items.
The system will ask you to register if you’re new to the site. (Otherwise, log in to continue.) Entering a credit card during registration allows you to bid on items.
- There will also be a Live Auction during the CommUnity FunFest from . The party starts at 1 PM.
- Bid early and often!